This highly polished rosé combines notes of plum, patisserie, cinnamon and spice. With structure and weight and harmony of vibrant flavours right across the palate, this is a delicious accompaniment that can match a variety of dishes.
Bollinger is famed for its rich and savoury style of wines, dominated by Pinot Noir and underwritten by oak fermentation and extensive lees maturation. It seemed only a matter of time before the release of a non-vintage rosé and this wine has been well worth the wait.
Meet the winery
Our Mission: To offer you great experiences of enjoyment and sharing by creating fine champagne wines with a unique and legendary taste.
The Bollinger style is characterised by the expression of the fruit’s full palette of aromas in champagnes that are both deep and subtle and which strike a perfect balance between the intensity of great Pinot Noirs and the freshness of Chardonnays from the Côte des Blancs.
Bollinger wines reveal a creamy effervescence resulting from vinification in oak barrels and prolonged yeast contact.
It offers a particular tasting experience that remains consistent through the years.
Discover the 5 pillars that define the house:
• THE HOUSE VINEYARD: 179 hectares, 85% of Grands and Premiers Crus.
• PINOT NOIR: The House’s flagship grape variety, located in the heart of the Aÿ Grand Cru. The blend of its cuvées consists of a minimum of 60% Pinot Noir.
• THE BARRELS: Bollinger vinifies part of its wines in oak barrels. 4,000 old barrels which allow micro-oxygenation of the wines, the secret of their great aging capacity.
• RESERVE WINES IN MAGNUMS: Keeping reserve wines in more than 750 000 magnums stoppered with a cork is specific to Bollinger. Aged separately from 5 to more than 15 years in the cellar. The keystone of the special cuvée blend.
• TIME: Aging time in the cellar, two to three times longer than the rules of the appellation, which brings complexity and elegance.
With this exceptional know-how, Maison Bollinger has been awarded the French Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant label.
Bollinger commitment to the environment
The Bollinger vineyard has obtained certifications that attests of its good viticulture practices:
• In 2012, the Bollinger vineyard was certified “High Environmental Value”, making it the 1st vineyard of a Champagne House to ever receive this distinction.
• In 2014, Bollinger is the 1st house ever to obtain the new certification “Sustainable Viticulture in Champagne” for its vineyard.